Golf Tours Ireland Conditions of Hire
Hire service is subject to the following condition:
- All charges are payable 30 days prior to arrival. Tariff prices are subject to change.
- We charge a non-refundable booking deposit of 25%, and upon receipt of same we will send a booking confirmation number by return. The balance is required not later than 4 weeks in advance.*
- Extra charges only apply beyond the agreed itinerary.
- Any extra work completed outside of the original itinerary booked may be charged at the end of the trip.
- Payment methods: Credit card, cheque, cash or bank transfer.
- Cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Laser, and AMEX.
Gratuity & Tipping for your Private Driver
Please note that Gratuity for your Private Driver starts from the standard 15% of Total Transport Charges and is paid in cash directly to the driver at the end of the tour. However, if you feel your driver has done an excellent job, going above and beyond the call of duty, you may pay 20%, or in the case where his work has been 'over the top', you may offer 25% or whatever you think is appropriate.
Cancellations Procedure and Refund Policy
In the event of cancellation, please be advised that we require written confirmation. As it is unlikely that we could reschedule our fleet and Private Drivers in the event of cancellation, significant costs are incurred by us. It is therefore necessary that the following cancellation charges apply:
- The 25% deposit paid in advance is non-refundable
- 21 days prior to the arrival, 75% of the total costs
- Less than 21 days prior to the arrival, 100% of the total costs
- Refunds will be issued within 60 days of cancellation notifications.
- We will try to accommodate all reasonable changes requested.
- We kindly ask clients to ensure they have travel insurance in place to cover above cancellation fees should they arise.
- Golf Tours Ireland does not accept responsibility for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances that are out of the driver’s control.
- Clients are responsible for all damages caused by them to the interior of the hire vehicle, and may be charged for repairs, or valeting needed to return the car to the condition it was hired in.
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed for in all the vehicles given. In cases where clients have excess luggage, advance notification in required.
- Every endeavor will be made for the hirer to retain the same driver and vehicle for the duration of the hire period, however Golf Tours Ireland reserve the right to substitute any other vehicle or driver should the need arise.
We will make every effort to ensure that your journey is to the highest standard and an enjoyable experience. If you have any queries, comments or concerns, please contact us via the methods provided on our website.